Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA Compact/Hardwired/Logic controller M221 is designed for small to medium control applications. The system supports up to four independent servo axis controlled with PTO technology, and includes two cost-effective variable speed drives controlled via analog signal. For on-site operation, the cost-effective and compact display that is fully programmable within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) or EcoStruxure Machine Expert - Basic (formerly known as SoMachine Basic).
- Full remote access is supported for programming as well as for remote operation and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides a solution for machine emergency stop using an embedded Modicon TM3 safety module.
- The TVDA has been designed for pumping, material working, material handling, packaging, and hoisting applications, but is also well-suited for other machines types that require a powerful architecture with hardwired motion and up to two synchronized axes.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device Modules™ for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture