An unpredictable data center environment is a common concern among IT managers. You need a predictable cooling architecture that takes the guess work out of data center cooling, and moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load, while minimizing air mixing.
SolutionsInRow cooling units are available in Chilled Water and Direct Expansion solutions that are designed to meet the diverse requirements of both small and large data centers. These units are designed to prevent hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay-as-you-grow environment.
- Providing predictability and redundancy at the rack and row level.
- Offering energy savings, complete reliability, and total flexibility that guarantee TCO reduction.
- Solutions that are flexible and quick to deploy next to IT equipment.
- Active response controls monitor and actively adjust cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures.
- InRow cooling products combine cutting edge technology with extensive testing for energy efficiency and continuous availability.
- Solutions are scalable with Schneider Electric InfraStruxure.
- We have over 43,000 sq ft of dedicated laboratories and test rooms, including 5,400 sq ft of raised floor space focused on cooling product testing and development to ensure the highest levels of reliability.
See More Cooling Solutions
- Maintains availability at rack, row, or room level
- Places the cooling closer to the heat load, eliminating air mixing and providing a predictable cooling architecture
- Controls rack inlet temperature independent of a raised floor
- Higher cooling capacity due to higher return air temperature
- Shortens air movement path
- Increases efficiency with variable speed fans
- Includes integrated active response controls that vary cooling capacity to match IT heat load
- Integrated cooling module as part of InfraStruxure for modular, scalable, and manageable data centers
- Standardized units typically available in stock for quick delivery