You need to simplify operations and minimize downtime, while planning a strategy that meets both current and future needs.
Data Center Life Cycle Services
SolutionsMaintain: A comprehensive services portfolio is available to ensure your critical applications receive proper care and maintenance, to operate at optimal levels at all times.
Value PropositionSchneider Electric provides more maintenance, operation, monitoring and optimization services than any other company.Our expertise is gained from commissioning thousands of data centers across the globe. We provide on-site and remote resources to maintain and optimize your data center infrastructure for every component in the rack, row and room.
- Supplying full-service infrastructure maintenance including management of maintenance contracts for third-party products.
- We provide on-site and remote staff to operate and optimize your data center infrastructure.
See More Data Center Life Cycle Solutions
However long a data center lasts, physical infrastructure systems are expected to perform to the facility design's specifications, even as a business and IT requirements change. Management's understanding of data center life cycle phases, and their interconnection, helps ensure this happens. Understanding the bigger picture - what occurs in each of the phases, what the key management tasks are, what pitfalls exist, and how one phase impacts the next - can help organizations achieve their data center cost, speed of deployment, availability and efficiency goals.
- Service agreements of various terms
- Warranty extensions
- Maintenance and vendor management for Schneider Electric and third-party products
- Assistance with facility operations
- Cost reduction
- Equipment tune-ups
- Worldwide spare parts availability
- Preventative maintenance and asset management
- Assistance in solving business and technical challenges
- IT room, power, cooling and security on-site or remote monitoring
- Products and systems diagnostics
- End-of-life recycling services
- Workplace safety training and emergency preparedness