You need a fast, easily deployable IT room cooling solution with predictable performance that can be dropped in place to support your traditional or prefabricated data center.
SolutionsHydronics modules simplify the overall construction of a chilled water data center in a flexible, pre-engineered and easy to deploy system. Each module is designed for variable primary flow (VPF) and integrates our leading control systems and management software designed to maximize efficiency. The modules include complete piping systems, pumps, and controls integrated into an enclosure or skid to support external chillers. Offered in a range of sizes and designs, these modules are designed to meet Tier II and III standards with UPS and thermal storage options to provide continuous cooling.
- Pre-engineered, factory tested, and wired with integrated hardware and software
- Arrives on-site ready to deploy quickly and easily, concurrent site work while manufacturing the modules
- Easily add additional blocks for capacity and redundancy as needed
- Proven experience in prefabricating data centers
- Robust portfolio of customizable prefabricated building blocks
- Global capabilities including supply chain, design, applications and engineering support
- Our award winning DCIM software suite, StruxureWare for Data Centers
- Extensive library of prefabricated data center reference designs
- Predictable performance: density, availability & efficiency as planned
- Faster deployment: delivery in 16 weeks or less from PO to shipping
- Flexible, scalable, and customizable to meet your business needs
- DCIM software is preinstalled, significantly reducing on-site installation time