- Beyond the digital hospital
Mercy Health is a cutting-edge health care organization that has partnered with Schneider Electric for all of their data center needs over the past six years. Working with us enabled Mercy to shift their business model from a hospital supported by a data center, to a data center system supporting hospitals.
- The voice of our customers
Listen to what Schneider Electric customers have to say about working with us.
- A scalable data center for the Gold Coast
When OntheNet decided to open a new data center facility on Australia's Gold Coast, they turned to Schneider Electric for their complete data center solution needs.
- What is FlexPod Express?
Jennifer Koch of NetApp talks about the infrastructure that we bring to the FlexPod Express product and how it adds value to customers' businesses with improved efficiency, management and security.
Small and Medium Data CentersSolutions for the life cycle of your Data Center up to 1MW.
Private CloudIntegrated physical infrastructure building block for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
One-stop-shop for all your needs
We offer fully integrated power, cooling, rack, security and management components plus software and services for a complete small or medium data center solution.
Solutions for the complete life cycle
Our complete line of data center solutions includes everything your need for planning, design, building, remote management, maintenance and upgrade of your small or medium data center.
- Our scalable InfraStruxure solutions are fast and easy to deploy, offering offer high performance.
- You can explore our extensive library of preconfigured data center reference designs.
- FlexPod Express enables estimated savings of 50% in Total Cost of Ownership over 2 years, compared to bespoke solutions.
- Gain greater visibility into your small or medium data center’s performance with our StruxureWare for Data Centers software suite.
- Leverage one-stop professional services that help you avoid mistakes and shorten your project time.
- Almost 90% of all the data in the world has been generated over the past two years alone.