Downtime due to maintenance is a huge loss, but is a planned event for most stations. Extended maintenance cycles can make a huge difference over the life of your equipment. You need reliable equipment which is easy to maintain, and which also can extend the life of critical components of your pump or compressor station.
From Gas-Insulated Medium Voltage Switchgear and low voltage motor controllers, to simple safety switches and transformers, Schneider Electric provides a complete solution of low footprint, reliable, and innovative electrical distribution equipment to suit your needs.
- Saving space, time, and cost from design phase through installation
- Maximized revenue by employing the most efficient and reliable& solutions from the start
- Web enabled switchgear to control the challenges of large stations
- Over 100 years of experience in the supply and service of electrical distribution equipment
- Dedicated engineering and support teams to engineer your cost effective solutions to your needs
- Seamless integration of solutions from medium voltage to low voltage in pre-fabricated Power Zone Centers
See more solutions for Pumping & Compressor Stations
Leverage our expertise in low voltage and medium voltage to simplify your system
Benefit from superior services and support of electrical distribution switchgear
Reduce maintenance with equipment designed for extended periodic maintenance cycles
Arc-resistant Type 2 and 2B equipment available
Reduce size and total cost of your installation using gas-insulated medium voltage switchgear