Pipelines strive to operate with the highest level of safety (personnel, environment, and assets) and reliability (uptime), while increasing operational and cost efficiency and continuing to meet regulatory compliance.
Schneider Electric's pipeline management solutions start with scalable and secure supervisory control at the foundation. Schneider Electric further enables operators by providing them with the most trusted tools to manage their day-to-day operation and optimization of transportation of hydrocarbons through their supply chain.
These applications support the workflows behind the daily movement of hydrocarbons from A to B while ensuring the pipeline is operating safely, efficiently and reliably. In the end, ensuring intelligence makes its way into the enterprise as seamlessly as possible supporting timely and effective decision making.
- Control & monitoring system applications designed to manage the day-to-day activities of crude, refined products, gas and petrochemical pipelines ensuring safe and efficient operations
- We are the dominant industry leader with unmatched domain knowledge, advanced application expertise and ability to offer global delivery and services
- Enterprise access to real-time data enabling quicker business decisions at the corporate level
- We offer an integrated, open, end-to-end solution for pipeline management and operations — from the field device level to operations and into the enterprise — all from one single vendor
- Our solutions are the most trusted in the industry worldwide and manage more than 60 percent of the total hydrocarbon movements in North and Latin American pipelines alone
- We partner with our Customers to optimize key processes and support better business decisions - turning information into business insight
Amid increasing demand, environmental pressures, and potential security threats, the primary concern of hydrocarbon pipeline operators and gas distribution networks remains the same: to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operations, 24/7 - all while managing energy costs and minimizing time and installed costs. Schneider Electric consistently delivers integrated end-to-end pipeline management and operation solutions that help operators worldwide achieve their goals.
Improved operational safety, reliability & compliance
Reduced project risk and total installed cost by partnering with Schneider Electric Engineering and Services Centers for solution delivery and services
Control and operations together at your fingertips
Track and visualize product movement from source to destination
Accurate inventory monitoring and custody transfer measurement data
Automatic validation of measurement data ensuring your team gets to root-cause sooner