You need instant, real-time access to the weather at a moment’s notice — anywhere in the world — so you can run a safer, more efficient business. Having a dedicated weather system, designed to give you fast, accurate, and comprehensive briefings, helps better protect employees, customers, and assets.
Schneider Electric offers a complete online weather information solution for helicopter operators. It’s accessible via p.c. or tablet device, and our exclusive functionality includes the ability to ask your questions online to one of our meteorologists, plus the ability to see all your fixed and in-flight assets on a single interface.
- Make efficient go/no-go decisions with FAA-QICP weather insight you can count on
- Quickly access weather information needed to ensure safe, efficient flights with our tablet accessible weather briefings
- Receive critical weather insight on conditions of most concern to low-altitude flights, such as ceiling, visibility, and wind speeds and gusts
- Industry-leading temperature and precipitation forecasts — the most accurate in third-party studies for the last eight consecutive years — for improved scheduling
- Custom weather alerts — easily stay on top of changing conditions with exclusive, real-time alerts for your exact location
- Online consultations with professional meteorologists — get answers to your weather questions within minutes, day or night
Accurate: It’s FAA QICP-certified and yields the industry’s most accurate precipitation forecasts for the past eight years
Complete solution: We offer weather information above and beyond the competition, including patented lightning alerts, plus expert online meteorological consultations
Enhanced monitoring: Its exclusive RotorWatch™ shows all of your assets on one easy-to-use interface so you can monitor the impact of weather on each