Enhance your operational efficiency and optimize your equipment availability with Zelio Relays
- Comprehensive and available: A wide range to address your standard or performance needs
- A simplicity-driven design to deliver maximum ease-of-use throughout the life cycle
- Time saving: Innovative features that improve user experience. Embedded test button and troubleshooting.
- Reliable and green: Compliant to international certifications, and environmental friendly.
- Zelio NFC Timing Relay Gain unmatched efficiency
Set relays more efficiently and more accurately with the world's first industrial near field commnunication (NFC) based Timing Relay from Schneider Electric.Learn more
- Zelio RXG interface relays A simple one-button testing
A wide new range of Zelio relays designed to deliver maximum ease of use. Simple and cost effective. Reliable and greenLearn more
- Zelio RM22-RM35 Control Relays Greater simplicity and innovativeEquipped with a dial-pointer LED indicator to enhance ease of operation in difficult environments. Its Diagnostic Test Button simplifies commissioningKnow more
- Zelio™ Relays SSP1 The state-of-the-art performance
Solid State Zelio relays combine smart design with innovative user-friendly features. Simple, secure and robust wiring with innovative terminalsLearn more
- Zelio Solid-State Relays Solid-State Relays
- Zelio Control Measurement and control relays could monitor power supplies (phases, voltage, current, frequency)
- Zelio Time Timing relays, to create simple hard-wired logic automated system cycles or to complement industrial programmable controllers.
- Zelio Relay Simple to select, install and programme, Zelio Logic plug-in smart relays are suitable for all your applications.
Discover how simple control and interfacing contribute to equipment efficiency and connectivity.
Zelio RXG Relays So Easy to Test and Operate
Zelio RXG electromechanical relay, the first relay on the market with a single-step lockable test button.
Request informationContact your Customer Care Center now for information about our signaling devices. Contact us