The powerful integration capabilities of our Process Automation Systems, Foxboro Evo and PlantStruxure PES:- Reduce engineering effort for design and deployment
- Offer the flexibility to expand for future needs
Configuration is updated from a single environment and propagated to field devices (or your system hierarchy), thus reducing errors and effort.
Self-configuration services reduce start-up and commissioning time/effort:- Faulty Device Replacement (FDR): When connected, the new device auto-downloads its configuration file from the FDR server
- Detect, Interrogate, Commission, Enable, and Document: Real-time auto-detection and -interrogation of field devices for unassisted commissioning to a fully operational state.
The tight integration between the SCADAPacks RTUs and artificial lift solutions with SCADA Expert ClearSCADA lowers operating costs and increases operational safety:
- Reduces windshield time by providing full visibility into the operation remotely through the web or Windows client
- Reduces energy consumption by optimizing the operation of your lift equipment thorough intelligent field controllers that adapt to the real-time conditions of your assets
- Extends the productive life of your field equipment by preventing operating conditions that directly impact their integrity.
Our Modicon M580 leverages innovative ePAC technology to enable advanced connectivity, capacity, and performance.
Built-in web servers let you see how process and devices are performing, at any time, from anywhere.
Optimized configuration for high-speed communication and better response time.
The tight integration of the Modicon M580 and Altivar Process variable speed drives brings a truly productive, efficient, and energy-aware process:
- Dedicated libraries, embedded commissioning tools, and predictive/preventive diagnostics simplify the configuration and maintenance of assets
- Embedded functions in Altivar Process let you monitor the energy performance of demanding assets (motors, pumps, fans), helping optimize energy efficiency.