The CTs from Schneider Electic are suitable for use in the entire low voltage field, 40 to 6000A.
CT current transformers
FeaturesThe CTs from Schneider Electic are suitable for use in the entire low voltage field, 40 to 6000A.Operation:
- The primary current can be measured in two ways:
- CT with let-through primary
- CT with connection of primary by screw and nut
- Broad selection of ratings:from 40 to 6000A
- Safety:sealable insulating cover
- Installation: on symmetrical DIN rail, on mounting plate, on busbar.
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything
The PowerLogic range of CTs is a comprehensive range suited to:
- All current measurements from 40A to 6000A.
- DIN rail, flush-mounted and busbar installation
ApplicationsThe CT current transformers deliver at the secondary a current (0-5 A) proportional to the current measured at the primary. This means that they can be used in combination with measurement devices (switchboard instrumentation, kilowatt-hour meters, power-monitoring units, etc.)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales