Acti 9 NG125
High performance Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125 A
Enhancing protection in industrial and tertiary buildings, the Din Rail Modular Circuit Breakers provide you with optional auxiliaries, a choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves and come fully certified by national official authorities.
FeaturesThe high performance Miniature Circuit Breakers have been designed to stand up to even the toughest industrial installations.
- Nominal current: 10 to 125 A.
- Provides the user with a large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B, C, D...
- Fully Compliant with standards: IEC 60947-2, as certified by national official authorities.
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947.
- Operating voltage: up to 500 Vac.
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
- Provides installers with optional add-on earth leakage modules: Vigi NG125.
- Several optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
BenefitsMaximum performance in miniature format, the Din Rail Modular circuit breaker expertly combines simplicity with reliability.
- Ideal if you’re looking to add protection to industrial buildings.
- Highly suitable for tertiary buildings.
- Highly robust.
- Perfect for even the most demanding electrical installations.
- Provides installer with the simplicity of modular installation.
ApplicationsDesigned with providing essential protection to industrial and tertiary buildings in mind.
- Incoming protection in modular enclosure.
- Outgoers in power switchboards.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales