MIN timers. Allowing connection of several control push-buttons ideal for controlling lighting of stairways
Smart Building DIN Rail Mounted Products
MIN timers are limiting lighting operation to the period strictly necessary
The MIN range consists of :
- MIN : time delay adjustable from 1 to 7 min.
- MINs : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation
- MINp : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation with switch-off warning
- MINt : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min. silent operation with switch-off warning and impulse relay function, new
- PRE : switch-off warning, only to be used in assocation with MIN and MINs
MINp and MINt timers can signal the end of the time delay by flickering of the lamplight.
This signalling function is also available by association of MIN or MINs with PRE.
Just enough light !
MIN timers provide both savings and comfort :
- They are easy to use by pressing on the control push-button.
- They are simple to implement (mechanical compatibility with the electrical distribution comb- busbar).
ApplicationsAllowing connection of several control push-buttons, they are ideal for controlling lighting of stairways.
They can be used also for lighting of hallways to buildings, garages, toilet ventilation...
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales