Expandable highly connected RTU
The T4e RTU is a telemetry outstation / field device that provides remote monitoring, control and diagnostic facilities for isolated and unmanned sites. In addition to plant input and output, the T4e has built-in functions for alarm analysis, archive data logging and local control applications. With a compact but expandable design the T4e is suitable for a range of telemetry applications.
With built-in analogue and digital I/O, on board GSM/GPRS modem, serial and IP communications, and IEC 61131-3 user applications, the T4e forms the essential link between your plant and a remote control centre.
The T4e is also fully compatible with many third party devices. In addition to modems, the T4e can connect directly to a local area network, for communication with other controllers and to a wide area network for communication to a control centre or other sites.
- Flexible communications media and protocols
- Expandable I/O, using Advantys™ STB
- Secure communications
- Suitable for use in unmanned, diverse geographic locations
- Easily integrated to other Intelligent Electronic Devices
- Easily installed
- Highly user configurable and programmable
- Proven, industrial standard protocols
- Future-proof through internal expansion
- Water and waste water treatment sites
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Abstraction points
- Booster and pumping stations
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales