TAC I/A Series
Enterprise-wide control solutions across industry standard communication platforms
User-friendly solution for optimised building performance
FeaturesBuilding Management System, TAC I/A Series, allows you complete building access, control and monitoring from anywhere in the world. From hospitals to high-rises, buildings of all types and sizes can achieve greater operating efficiencies with the truly open, interoperable and powerful TAC I/A Series Building Management System.
- Open an interoperable: LONMARK® LONWORKS® BACnet®, TCP/IP are standard with Modbus® as fully supported options.
- Web powered: The TAC I/A Series is designed from the ground up as a Java-based web-enabled product family. Thin client, pure browser access for any size project.
- Provides intelligent automation for facilities of every type and size.
- Delivers an open interoperable solution.
- Allows third-party integration.
- Remote access through the Internet puts you in full control of your building from anywhere in the world.
- Access control
- Video security
- HVAC contro
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales