Installation systems for cable management
Cable management system for buildings and industries
FeaturesMita Cable Management system is designed for buildings and industries. The system offers you a full solution for the last 100 m of the infrastructure to the workplace. It consists mainly of perimeter trunking, flooring systems, desk units, poles, posts and pre-wired products.
- Perimeter trunking system in PVC, aluminium and steel. Single, twin and multi-compartment for efficient containment of power, data and control network cables.
- Flooring system – floorboxes (in plastic and metal), underfloor power track 63A/250V AC, floor trunking (flush & in-screed) and floor grommets
- Conduits and mini-trunking with accessories
- Desk cable management. A range of desk-mounted units in a variety of flush and surface mounted versions.
- Poles and Posts. A range of multi-compartment poles and posts in PVC and aluminium.
Materials and Colours
- Trunking: Alpine white, PVC in self-extinguishing lead and cadium free material (RoHs compliant), natural anodized aluminium trunking or sheet steel trunking in white powder coated epoxy
- Poles and posts: Alpine white, PVC and anodized aluminium
- Desk cable management: Various finishes and colours
- Flooring systems: Various finishes and colours
- Fast and simple to install
- Compatible with all new building and refurbishment projects, in wall, ceiling and floor based applications.
- Flexible and future-proof solutions to meet the requirements of all installers and end users, for easy and fast adaptation of building layouts.
- Perimeter trunking with adjustable bends and multi-configurable tees to meet the requirements of data cabling standards.
- Flooring systems include quick-fix floor boxes and underfloor powertrack for raised access floors, trunking and accessories for screeded floors, to cover all types of installation.
- Pre-wired range of products for reduced installation time, factory tested for safety and consistent quality.
ApplicationsInstallation solutions for ceilings, walls, floors and desks.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales