Estimate energy savings on HVAC pump & fan motor applications, up to 2.4 MW.
ECO2.0 is a user-friendly free software for PCs, smart phones and tablets to estimate potential energy savings on your pump and fan motor applications, up to 2.4 MW.
To improve your experience, ECO2.0 software is available for PCs, smart phones, and tablets.
In a few clicks, you can:
- Select the right Altivar drive for your application
- Obtain enriched information on selected solution(s)
- Compare the energy consumption (with or without the drive)
- Estimate the potential energy savings from both a financial or electrical point of view, as well as your contribution to protect the environment (estimate CO2 emissions)
- Save project data on your device or send it directly through email
The accuracy of the results depends entirely on the accuracy of the data you provide.
This tool was developed and designed to provide you with estimates on the energy consumption of your applications. The results are not contractually binding."
ECO2.0 helps you make the best energy efficiency decisions
- Save time
- Easy access to the application wherever you are
- When determining the size and the cost of the equipment
- Estimate quickly the payback period (results stated in general terms, non-contractual)
- Cumulate estimates for your installation: up to 10-motor applications
- Export useful data related to your project
- Potential energy savings
- Product data sheet(s)
- ECO2.0 is available for PCs, smart phones and tablets
- Processes and Machines: Machines, Industry and Infrastructures
- Buildings: Commercial and Residential
- Data centres
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales