iSW & SW
Switch disconnectors up to 125A geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
Switch disconnectors up to 125A
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iSW DIN rail switches are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuit protection.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 20 to 125 A
- Compliance with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for iSW control switches with indicator light and EN 60669-2-4, IEC 669-2-4 for iSW control switches without indicator light.
- Compliance with standard IEC 947-3 for iSW switch disconnectors 40 to 125 A
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947-2
- 48 V DC application
- Short-circuit withstand: 20 x In for 1 s
- Number of operating cycles: 300,000 for iSW 20 and 32 A; 50,000 for iSW 40 to 125 A
- Option: state indication; sealable terminal shield; rotary handle; padlocking device,etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales