Contactors for starting single and 3 phase motors up to 2.2kW. 2 pole relays and clip on auxiliary block.
- LC1SK06 suitable for single phase motors up to 1.1kW 230V and switching 12A AC1 heating loads.
- LC1SKGC suitable for single and three phase motor duty and switching 20A AC1 heating loads.
- A variety of control circuit voltages to meet most customer needs
- A very adaptable product as an add-on power pole converts a 2 pole unit to 3 pole
- A variety of add on auxiliary contacts allows the user to meet all his design variations
- Suppression of the coil is achieved with a simple plug in device.
- A 2 pole contactor is only 27mm wide which is 40% smaller than an equivalent 3 pole contactor
- Can be used to switch single or 3 phase motors
2 pole relays and clip on auxiliary block suitable for use with AC or DC control circuit voltages. Also in theoffer a relay with alternating contacts which only change state each time the coil is energised.
Can be used on any control circuit application where space is at a premium. The relay with alternating contacts makes it possible to automatically split the operating time between 2 circuits of a redundant system and so by regularly energising the ‘safety circuits’, it makes it possible to ensure they are operating correctly.
- Control circuit voltages
- AC CA2SK
- DC CA3SK
- Variety of auxiliary contacts
- Choice of coil suppressors
- Only 27mm wide
Heating, lighting and motor loads in light industrial or commercial applications
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales