Motors starter combinations
With a high rating, up to 63 A, Integral 63 enables total coordination of your motor starter while ensuring high continuity of service.
With a 30-year history of service, the Integral 63 all-in-one motor starter delivers complete and reliable solution to protect and control high power motors.
- 50 kA breaking capacity with total coordination
- Available for one-way and two-way (reverse) motors
- Wide choice of auxiliary contact blocks and signal contact blocks
- Protection for AC - 43 utilization category:
- 10 A min to 63 A max
- Thermal magnetic with fixed mag protection at 15Irmax
- Magnetic only with adjustable protection from 6 to 12 Irth max
- Protection for AC - 41 utilization category:
- 10 A min to 63 A max for thermal setting
- 3 to 6 Irth max for magnetic setting
- Time delay and instantaneous for electrical tripping and reset devices
- Different types of coils are available for control devices
- Different installation accessories
Simple, effective and reliable, the Integral 63 has a long history of quality service and performance. The solution provides continuity of service thanks to total coordination.
- Wide range of applications for motors
- Variety of accessories for complete function
ApplicationsThe strong history of service and reliability makes Integral 63 all-in-one motor starters suitable for a broad range of standard motor protection applications across multiple industries, including:
- Chemistry Food & Beverage
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales