Thermal magnetic circuit breakers from 0.5 to 20 A
TeSys GB2 is a range of compact thermal-magnetic circuit breakers from 0.5 to 20 A.
TeSys GB2 thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are available in various ratings and with different breaking capacities.
Compliance with standards:
- IEC 947-1, 947-2
- Certifications: IEC, CSA and UL
- 12 ratings available from 0.5 to 20 A
- 1-pole (GB2 CB)
- 1-pole + neutral (GB2 CD)
- 2-pole (GB2 DB)
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 12 to 16 In (withstands current peaks generated by many industrial components.)
- 2 ratings available: 0.5 and 1 A
- 1-pole version
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 5 and 7 In
- 15 mm wide for 1-pole
- 30 mm wide for 2-pole
- Clear indication of “I” and “O” positions on the operators
Compact and simple to select, TeSys GB2 circuit breakers are available in different ratings and breaking capacities.
- Devices can be mounted onto all types of 35mm symmetric rails and Telequick mounting plates
- Easy to maintain
ApplicationsTySys GB2 is a flexible range of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that enable reliable protection of industrial equipment control circuits, such as power supplies, electronic systems protection, PLC, control circuits and all small devices capable of generating a high current peak.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales