Reversing or non-reversing contactors up to 75 kW/400 V and 250 A/AC1.
Contactor & Control Relays
- AC, DC, low-consumption DC control circuit
- All types of starter: reversing or non-reversing, star/delta, by auto-transformer, etc
- Connectors: spring terminal, EverLink terminal block, screw clamp, ring-type connection, Faston connector
- Easy and simple direct mounting beetween contactor and circuit breaker, according to EverLink terminal block (from 40 to 65 A).
Relays with 5 poles as standard with 10A thermally rated contacts suitable for AC or DC control voltages. In addition a DC control circuit version with low consumption and built in suppression is available.
- 10A thermal contacts with operation down to 17V 5mA
- Five pole with AC or DC operation
- Variety of auxiliary contacts, timer modules and latching blocks
- Four connection types: - Screw clamp – Ring - Quick-fit spring terminal – Fast-on connectors
In addition to its new look, the TeSys D contactor offers you quick simple setup, while maintaining a compact size of 45 and 55 mm (40 to 65 A) as well as compliance with international standards.
From 40 to 65 A versions are equiped with EverLink, this new patented terminal technology, assures a permanent tightening quality even in the event of conductor creep.
Industry, infrastructure, building, etc:
- TeSys D contactors have been designed for perfect integration in control systems
- They can be used to create motor starters for any type of application.
- Switching contactor or relay coils
- Powering control and signalling equipment
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales