Harmony XAM, XAP
IP 65 empty metal enclosures for Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
FeaturesFunctions: on, off, on-off, emergency stop.
XAP M molded, drilled and undrilled enclosures
- Zinc alloy, blue enclosure and lid
- Drilling: 1 to 8 holes
- Aluminium alloy, gray enclosure clearly and gray lid anthracite or yellow,
- Drilling : 1 to 7 holes.
XAP E drilled, flush-mounting enclosures
- Faceplate in unpainted brushed aluminium
- Drilling: 1 to 5 holes
- Compliance with IEC, UL, CSA standards
- IP 65 dust and damp proofing
- Same characteristics as components in the Harmony range
BenefitsAt the heart of the action
This range of industrial IP 67 enclosures combines simple installation, configuration flexibility, and robust construction. When combined with the metal buttons and LEDs of the Harmony range, it is perfectly suited for many typical operator dialog functions.
- Industry: machine manufacturers (automotive, textiles, timber)
- Service sector and infrastructure: energy distribution, public works, building, airports
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales