Ø 70 mm modular beacons and tower lights (up to IP66)
Tower lights are commonly used on equipment in industrial manufacturing and process control environments to provide visual and audible indicators of a machine state or process event to machine operators, technicians, production managers and factory personnel.
Tower lights are available as complete devices or as user-friendly modules that can be individually combined. That means that there is a suitable signalling device for every application, customizable through various combinations of the visual and acoustic signalling elements.
- High degree of protection: IP66
- International standards: CE, UL, CCC, CSA, Ghost
- Totally flexible construction up to 5 lens units (6 colors of illuminated lens unit): simple interchangeability of units
- Connector with removable base, axial or side cable entry, immediate assembly and fixing using locking ring
- Separation of lens units enables immediate access when changing bulbs, automatique electrical connection between lens units
- Reminder of position and function with colored marker pins, function legend plate carriers on base and function legend plates
- 3 types of light source: 10 Watt incandescent bulb, built-in high-efficiency LEDs, 5 and 10 joule discharge tube
- 100,000 hours of maintenance-free lighting thanks to "LED Protected" technology
This totally modular and simple setup offer (ease of mounting, fixing, maintenance and servicing) offers you high performance and wide choice of units.
Its high degree of protection, extra brightness and excellent reliability enable it to adapt to any type of environment.
ApplicationsLong distance signalling: 35 to 50 m
- Industry: machine manufacturers (assembly line, etc), mobile loads (traversing cranes, trolleys, etc)
- Para-industrial and service sector: motorway tolls, cash registers, distribution switchboards, etc
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales