NEW! PowerLogic ION9000
Advanced power quality meets unparalleled innovation
With precision twice that of existing energy standards, the ION9000 redefines the standard for accuracy. It resolves power quality issues faster with patented disturbance tracking technology, and provides unique modularity designed to adapt to your changing energy needs, now and far into the future.
As key components within an EcoStruxure Power system, ION9000 series power meters provide the flexibility and adaptability needed for today and for the IoT-enabled future. Third-party certified Class 0.1S accuracy surpasses every key revenue metering standard, unlocking significant new savings for an innovative competitive edge. Simply open your web browser for comprehensive PQ analysis according to both EN50160 and IEEE519 standards.
Find out more
PowerLogic ION9000 series brochure
The ION9000 meets emerging international cyber security standards, helping ensure uptime, productivity, and safety. Smart power event analysis correlates facility-wide, system-level events for valuable, actionable power quality information and root cause analysis. Perfect for low to high voltage applications in industrial or healthcare facilities, data centers, and utility networks, the ION9000 is ideally suited to be the foundation of a power management system, and a key enabler of EcoStruxure Power solutions.
BenefitsPowerLogic ION9000 meters help you with:
- Safety: restore power efficiently while keeping people safe and processes operational. Ensure safe power recovery while switching utility feeds.
- Reliability: avoid downtime by understanding root causes of acute or chronic power events, and prevent future occurrences. Increase lifetime of equipment, mitigating effects of poor power quality.
- Efficiency: save money by reducing energy spend. Use actionable data to optimize operations, avoid peak demand or power factor penalties or errors in utility bills. Perform maintenance when and where it is needed.
- Compliance: comply with local and international energy efficiency standards. Ensure regulatory compliance to operate and protect your business. Prepare your business for future cyber security regulations.
PowerLogic ION9000 meters:
- Provide custom substation automation, demand and load management applications (thanks to ION programmability)
- Quickly locate disturbances
- Predictive maintenance
- Breaker monitoring
- Cost allocation
- Monitoring ongoing operations like battery health and runtime variations
- Help detect and prevent power incidents
- Monitor critical loads 24x7 for peak performance and any deviations from the ideal
- Demand control and load shedding applications
Combine with EcoStruxure Power edge control software and solutions for:
-detailed preventative views into the electrical infrastructure
- Advanced diagnostic information and power quality analysis
- mitigation of unplanned downtime
- quickly pinpoint the root cause of power system failures
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales