EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert 8.2
Power management softwareEnd of Commercialisation
EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert (formerly known as StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert) helps maximise system reliability and optimize operational efficiency to increase your profitability
EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert is a complete supervisory software package for power management applications. The software collects and organises data gathered from your facility’s electrical network and presents it as meaningful, actionable information via intuitive web interface. Share information with key stakeholders or across your entire operation to influence behavioral changes that can save you money.
Power Monitoring Expert version 8.2 is now available and includes several security updates. Because the cyber threat landscape continues to evolve, Schneider Electric provides cyber security improvements with each release. Customers concerned about cyber security should plan to upgrade to the latest software or firmware versions as they become available. Read the release here.
Power Monitoring Expert's open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimise your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
- Intuitive, customisable web client interface with multi-language support
- Real time monitoring with factory defined screen templates for device data
- Standard and advanced energy reports for consumption analysis and cost management
- Full WAGES support (dashboards, reports and screens) across the software tools
- Pre-defined or custom alarm management
- Input metering support
- Automatic database logging
- Fully compatible with ION technology
- Supports PowerLogic ION Enterprise software and System Manager software migrations
Power Monitoring Expert software is a complete, interoperable, and scalable software dedicated to power management that enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce energy-related costs
- Ensure electrical network reliability and reduce downtime
- Optimise equipment utilisation and the cost of operations
You can also access Schneider Electric support services to support, maintain, scale and upgrade your Power Monitoring Expert system throughout the lifetime of the installation.
Purpose built software with best in class power management applications available out of the box to meet the needs of most critical facilities.
- Power quality compliance, analysis, alarming, and reporting
- WAGES monitoring and reporting
- Real time power monitoring and reporting
- Sequence of Events (event forensics) and root cause analysis
- Asset optimisation
- Proactive maintenance of electrical equipment
- Energy cost allocation and billing
- Energy efficiency programs
- Sustainability metrics
- Measurement and verification
- Manage demand and PF penalties
- Benchmarking & reporting
- ISO 50001 certification
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales