Data Center Operation: Server Access
Full server lifecycle access and power cycling for remote management.
A software only application that eliminates the need for hardware KVM switches.
FeaturesData Center Operation: Server Access is a software only application that provides full lifecycle access to the server Operating System (OS) and the Base Management Card (BMC) for controlling multiple IT devices from a single console via remote management. Power cycling enables users to remotely access servers when they are offline, and power up/down or restart servers, even when the server OS is down. Server Access enables both in-band and out-of-band access to servers. Access the BIOS (basic input/output system) or the BMC directly from the DCIM software to solve hardware problems preventing a server from booting normally.
- BIOS configuration - Access BIOS settings and configurations directly from the DCIM software to solve hardware problems preventing a server from booting normally.
- Consol access - Remotely control and manage IT devices through software KVM for lights out data center management.
- OS access - Connect to the operating system via RDP, SSH and VNC.
- Power cycling - Access servers remotely whether they are on or offline for instant control and reboot.
- Primary in-band management - Access both server OS and BMC through the primary network to solve any issues.
- Multi-vendor asset support - Provides support for multiple types of IT assets and hardware platforms.
- One-to-many device control - View, configure and control multiple vendor’s IT devices through one console for secure and easy server management.
- Physical location - Provides visibility to exactly where your servers are placed within the data center for an accurate inventory and overview.
- Software only KVM - Reduce costs by eliminating the need for hardware appliances in the data center.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales