Charging stations for home or private properties (indoors or outdoors)
EVlink Wallbox – EVlink charging solutions for electric vehicles at home and in private or semi- public car parks. Charging stations are specially designed to withstand several hours of use on a daily basis in a tough environment.
FeaturesFeatures: Charge control
- Simply connect the vehicle to the charging station: charging can start without specific action.
- Charging can be stopped and then restarted using the Stop/Start button.
- The charging power can be limited by any energy management device providing that this device is able to close a potential-free contact wired to the Wallbox.
Characteristics of the power supply network
- 220-240 V single-phase - 50/60 Hz for 3.7 and 7.4 kW charging stations
- 380-415 V three-phase - 50/60 Hz for 11 and 22 kW charging stations
- Earthing system: TT, TN or IT
Mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Ingress protection code: IP54
- Impact protection code: IK10
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Attached cable length: 4 m
- Energy management: deferred charging start or charging current limitation
(16 A to 10 A, 32 A to 16 A)
- By key lock
- 24 months for the entire EVlink range
Range of 14 charging stations:
- Rated charging power: 3.7, 7.4, 11 or 22 kW
- T2 Socket outlet with or without shutter or attached cable with T1 or T2 connector
- High robustness of socket outlet (Type 2 or Type 2 with shutters) thanks to silver plated contact avoiding overheat
- QR code App registration for easy installation tracking.
- High protection against mechanical impacts: IK10
- Suitable for outdoor use: IP54
Easy to use
- 'Plug & charge'
- One-touch stop/restart
- The enclosure serves as a hanger for the attached cable
- Technical documentation: installation sheet and quick start guide in different languages.
Energy management option
- Delayed start allows only charging during off-peak hours or temporary current limitation (from 16 A to 10 A or from 32 A to 16 A) to reduce the overall building consumption.
- The option can be activated through an external contact hardwired to the station.
ApplicationsEVlink Wallbox charging stations can be used at home (individual house or condominium), as well as in private and semi-public car parks (public covered car parks, corporate car parks, hotel …)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales