Uniflair Building Floor
Modular Access Floor solutions for customized spaces.
Fully customizable modular floor solutions with a large range of materials and modules, for both indoor and outdoor installations.
FeaturesEvery environment has different needs, based on its function and enhancement of the aesthetic value. For this reason, the full range of finishing materials and the possiblity to build panels of different size, offers a perfect combination of easy installation and mantenance, flexible spaces, energy efficiency, and the best aesthetic effect for any situation.
- Customizable Finish - A full customization of the panel is possible, satisfying the requirements of the customer. The vast choices includes: hard plastic laminate, vinyl, linoleum and rubber, carpet and parquet, natural stone, natural wood, reconstituted stone, stoneware, steel, or glass.
- Galvanized Backing - The back of the core panel is covered to further improve mechanical characteristics and increase thermal hygrometric stability.
- High Density Wooden Chipboard Core - The best combination of mechanical properties and contained weights for an economic purchase and ease of installation.
- Inert Calcium Sulphate Core - Possesses excellent mechanical properties and fire resistance, reduces sensitivity to humidity, and notable acoustic absorption for improved treading comfort.
- UNI8 Pedestal Structure - Made completely from galvanized steel with pedestal heights from 5,5 cm up to 60 cm and beyond. The head of the pedestal is shaped with 8 radial branches for connection of the stringers. Galvanized steel stringers are available in different versions to improve mechanical resistance and ensure reduced tolerance of the module. Pedestal heads and stringers are provided with relative gaskets, for an optimum structure-panel connection, improving acoustic performance and acting as a seal against humidity for the whole system.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales