Flexible chillers for installation where the airflow must be ducted
The all-in-one integrated chilled water solution for data center cooling.
FeaturesDucted chillers are designed to offer a complete solution for mission critical installations where the conditions do not permit a traditional axial fan chiller selection. Thanks to the high external static pressure fans, these chillers have the flexibility to be mounted in various building locations located either indoors or outdoors. All of Schneider Electric's Aquaflair Chillers offer low noise impact through the use of large air side exchangers, controlling fan rotation, and compressor insulation and housing. Our advanced controls system constantly monitors set points to guarantee the unit always operates within operating limits and will signal any faults before breakdown occurs. These chillers support a wide range of applications and maximize the availability of Row and Room cooling products to provide a complete heat removal solution.
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Compressors - Scroll and screw compressors utilize few moving parts for increased reliability and life expectancy
- Quick restart - Full load operation in less than 3 minutes with specific arrangements permits undersizing of the storage tanks
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant compononents to maintain availability and reliability.
- Separate power input - Draws power from the external UPS for mainboards and heaters to monitor and protect the unit even in complete power failure mode (optional)
Total Cost of Ownership
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power consumption
- Integrated free-cooling system (economizer) - An efficient method for reducing the energy consumption at low outside air temperatures to assist in data center or process cooling energy optimization.
- Optimized management - Connection between the Computer Room Air Conditioners and the chillers guarantees energy efficiency, based on real instantaneous load conditions (optional)
- Pre-engineered free-cooling system - Allows for fast design and installation with a Predesigned/Engineered package solution
- Tandem compressors - Quiet and efficient operation of compressors, connected on a common refrigerant circuit for staged capacity control (not available for some models/configuration)
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales