More Reliable Intelligence with Utility GIS
A comprehensive enterprise GIS platform built specifically for utilities to better plan, design and operate their GIS infrastructure. ArcFM is a highly resilient, consolidated work management solution that includes spatial asset management, network planning and analysis, operational awareness, field mobility and seamless integration with key enterprise systems.
FeaturesBased on the industry-leading Esri ArcGIS® platform, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM is a family of configurable models and a set of sophisticated tools that make up a graphical, data-rich environment for managing your utility’s assets.
- Visualize, navigate and manage network assets in one reliable application
- Easy customization as needed
- Selectable functionality extensions
- Scalability, from project GIS to enterprise spatial initiatives
- Maintenance and viewing of data using business rules
- Powerful query/display edit environment
BenefitsEcoStruxure™ ArcFM is the unified enterprise asset management solution for creating, managing, and disseminating geographic information. It offers a map-centric, intuitive way to model, design, maintain and manage facility and land-based information.
- Quickly and easily view, edit, map and manage GIS data across your utility.
- Broader, more accurate visibility into your assets
- A single, accurate source for working through critical functions such as dispatching, troubleshooting, engineering analysis, planning, reporting, customer service, and even media relations during outages
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales