iPF & iPRD
Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) are definitely geared to absolute safety.
Discover Acti 9 DIN rail type 2 Surge Protector Device
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Protector Device (SPD).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
Improved continuity of service and safety due to:
- Certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers,
- The strength of the connections,
- Remote monitoring of protection device state.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges caused by indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales