Photovoltaic installations DC current switch disconnectors 20A-1000VDC, 32A-800VDC, 50A-700VDC
Acti 9 Switch Disconnectors
With exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail MCB is definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices: better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA and tripping curves: B, C, D, Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2,
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs),
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi,
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping,
Discover Act 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) up to 63 A
The new reference in final distribution,
Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Low-voltage final distribution
- Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings,
- All applications, especially in polluted environments and networks,
- Motor circuit protection,
- DC current circuit protection.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales