Acti 9 iC60 RCBO
Residual current circuit breaker with integrated overcurrent protection
Residual current protection device for fish bone application
The Acti 9 iC60 RCBO’s self-contained residual current device is designed to offer complete protection for final circuits :
- protects against short-circuits and cable overloads
- protects personnel against electric shock by direct or indirect contact.
- protects equipment against fires set by leakage currents
- For single-phase Acti 9 iC60 RCBO, the neutral is not interrupted when device is tripped.
Hence RCBO can be used on most circuits, except those operating under TT or IT earthing systems.
- The 2 poles Acti 9 iC60 RCBO switches neutral together with phase.
It is therefore suitable for all circuits, irrespective of earthing system (except for TN-C).
- IP20 Insulated terminals
- Test push-button
- Visi-Trip window: Fault tripping is indicated by a red mechanical indicator on the front face
- Positive contact indication: The green strip guarantees physical opening of the contacts and permits
- Clocking clip for dismounting
- Padlocking device
- Increased product service life thanks to fast-closing feature independent of the speed of actuation of the toggle.
- Remote indication: open/closed/tripped, with optional auxiliary contacts.
ApplicationsCommercial building and Industry
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales