ION Setup 3.0
PowerLogic ION Setup configures and verifies settings on PowerLogic meters and other devices:
Other PowerLogic offers
FeaturesPowerLogic ION Setup software is a free, user-friendly configuration tool that provides an intuitive environment for setting up and verifying settings on PowerLogic meters and other devices.
PowerLogic ION Setup has minimal hard drive footprint and memory requirements, so it is easy to install and use on almost any Windows operating system.
New features in ION Setup 3.0:
- Designed to operate on Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Data log viewing and template support added for PowerLogic PM800, CM3000 and CM4000 series power meters
- Support added for new IEC 61850 available on PowerLogic ION8800 meters
- Configuration support for PowerLogic CM2450 power meter
- Generic Modbus configuration support for Twido PLC
- Generic Modbus configuration support for PowerLogic BCM
- Improved Setup Screen navigation with folders for PM/CM products
- Configuration comparison reporting
- Advanced configuration Setup Assistants that support PowerLogic meters designed with the ION architecture (ION7300 series, ION7550/ION7650, ION8600, ION8650, ION8800) for configuring communications, protocols, security, time-of-use, memory, front panel displays, and much more
- Rapid meter programming for “ION” series meter frameworks (v240+ firmware)
- Remote collection of data recorder and event logs in HHF or CSV formats for input into other systems
- Off-line programming for ION8600 and ION8800 meters to allow configuration and testing of templates without a physical meter being present
- Real-time vector displays for most revenue meters to help verify wiring
- FWN (framework) file support for StruxureWare Power Monitoring software
BenefitsPowerLogic ION Setup provides an intuitive environment for configuring and verifying settings on PowerLogic meters and other devices:
- Easier configuration
- Faster configuration
- Greater peace of mind
ApplicationsUse this utility for the advanced configuration of PowerLogic power and energy meters utilizing the ION architecture (ION7300 series, ION7550/ION7650, ION8600, ION8650, and ION8800).
The utility does provide basic configuration support of other PowerLogic meters and Schneider Electric devices.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales