Consumer unit and plug in circuit protection, with the highest levels of residential circuit protection safety.
Plug on circuit protection
The Resi9 range of consumer units provides arguably the highest levels of residential circuit protection safety.
With a wide range of switch disconnectors, RCDs and MCBs, complimented by a single pole RCBO, Resi9 can provide continuity of supply in the event of fault.
Providing speed of installation with safety in mind.
All outgoing devices can be connected in seconds and with no incoming terminal
to tighten, the correct mechanical connection force is guaranteed every time.
For unused ways, Resi9’s unique fully encapsulated busbar system means that the highest levels of installer and end user protection are always guaranteed.
Even with the front cover of the enclosure removed, the main busbar is protected to IP2X, meaning it remains finger safe but allows access with test probes by the installer.
What really sets Resi9 apart is the plug-on breaker concept and fully encapsulated busbars.
- Plug-on devices with a unique device fixing system.
- Provides complete finger safety to IP2XB
- Unrestricted cable entry can be made from any side
- Totally encapsulated busbar system
- Increased levels of user safety with Class II device front faces
- Retains plug-on philosophy for speed of installation and guaranteed connections
- Insulated safety pull up shuttered terminals limit incorrect cable insertion
- High temperature rated insulated enclosures
- Private & Social Housing
- Local Authorities
- Small offices
- Small retail units
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales