SCADAPack 100, 300, 32
Optimised for Modbus-centric control and monitoring application in the most remote and challenging environments,
Modbus-centric Smart RTU
Range of compact Smart RTU combining capabilities of remote terminal units with the power of Programmable Logic Controller and designed to run in challenging remote environment.
Optimised for Modbus-centric control and monitoring application in the most remote and challenging environments, the SCADAPack 100/300/32 range provides smart controller platform solutions with energy-efficiency, ruggedness and and cost-efficiency in mind.
Wide range of connectivity: Ethernet IP/Series, integration with long range radios, public networks and satellite systems.
Flexible I/O configuration:
- 3 Pulse counter inputs
- 8 Analog Inputs 15 bit resolution
- 16 Digital Inputs
- 10 Relay Outputs
- 2 Analog Outputs (optional)
- I/O can be expanded using external modules
Optimised for solar applications: Full power mode 500-1400mW, reduced power mode 300-950mW, sleep mode 15mW.
Integrated flow measurement: AGA3, AGA7, AGA8, NX 19 configurable using a PC Windows tool.
Data logging of critical data: built –in data logging capability with time stamp. Data stored in memory of external USB Flash drive.
Note: Configured and programmed using Telepace, C++ or IEC61131-3.
Smart RTU for Challenging Applications
- Industrial hardened: Designed for remote applications, offers higher degree of reliability and longevity
- Remote communication – integrates with virtually any communication network including Trio radios and 3G mobile networks
- Optimised for solar applications – ultra low power consumption reduces the size of the solar panel and extends operation
- Integrated PLC/Data logger/ Gas Flow Computer – enhanced control & data logging capabilities to increase operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Well head monitoring & control
- Rod pump controller
- Gas flow metering (custody transfer)
- Chart recorder replacement
- Multi-run gas flow measurement station
- Pipeline monitoring & control using GSM/GPRS network
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales