This sturdy range of switches and sockets are for outdoor areas.
Quality, reliability and safety
FeaturesThis sturdy range of switches and sockets are for outdoor areas that are susceptible to heavy blows, long time exposure to sunlight and where there is a risk of being splashed by chemicals.
They incorporate weatherproof gaskets that guarantee tight sealing to prevent penetration of water, as well as locking facility for safety purposes.
- A safety feature for mounting switches to metal structures is the insulating caps that cover base mounting screws to totally protect them from any live cables
- Lever is pad-lockable in the “OFF” position
- For spilt-type air-conditioner, pump and any motor applications
- Usable with normal home appliance electrical plugs
- Drainage holes prevent accumulation of water droplets due to condensation
- Large press dolly, easy lift cover
- Smooth, curved aesthetic design
- Manufactured from heat resistant polycarbonate
- IP66 for maximum weatherproof protection whilst in use
- IP56 for general outdoor weatherproof protection
- Swimming pool
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales