LV Motor Starter Solution Guide V3.3
The software to help you to select intuitively your motor starter solution.
Motor control software tools
Starting from your main electrical characteristics (voltage, prospective short circuit current, motor rated power), this software helps you to choose your combination of components to protect and control an asynchroneous motor.
The result of your selection shows the list of generic products you have to choose, and the main characteristics of the combination.
This Motor Starter Solution Guide V3.3 version covers the most common combinations for simple machines:
- 230V, 400V or 690V
- Direct, reversing, star-delta, soft starter, drive
- Short circuit protection embeded in combination motor starter (TeSysU), manual motor starter (TeSys GV, Molded Case Circuit Breaker (Compact) or fuses)
- Overload protection embeded in motor starter, breaker or separate relay
- Type 1, 2 or total coordination.
- Intuitive, simple and error free: no need to use paper catalogues coordination tables.
- Fast: dedicated tool focused on motor starter vs. full calculation software for electrical network.
- Solutions guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Up to date with Schneider Electric latest offers.
- Simple machines (HVAC, Hoisting, conveying, lift, packaging,......).
- Motor control center for process industry or infrastructure (O&G, MMM, WWW, ...).
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales