Industrial PC certified for automation and ready to be integrated with an IT structure.
The industrial PC Magelis Box PC and Panel PC are available in 3 versions:
- Optimum (Panel PC): 0 PCI slot and Intel Atom Z 510 (1,1 Ghz) CPU without fan
- Universal: 1or 2 PCI slots and Intel Atom N N270 (1,6 GHz) CPU without fan
- Performance: 0 to 5 PCI slots and Intel® Core 2 Duo (2,26 GHz) CPU with DDR3 RAM
They benefit from a complete set of components:
- Removable drives : Compact flash (SLC technology), Flash disk ≥ 32 Go (SSD) or hard drive ≥ 250 Go
- Up to 5 USB ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 2 DVI and 3 serial lines
- DVD-RW (depending on the model)
- Different Microsoft operating systems (WES2009, XP, Ws 7 64…)
- Vijeo Designer run time demo and SCADA Vijeo Citect supervisor optionT
The Magelis iPC range proposes specific options for the most demanding applications:
- Redundant RAID hard disk
- Battery back-up
This offer is compatible with Magelis iDisplay screens.
Select the right industrial PC according to the automation environment:
- For plant field and high performance machines → Magelis Box PC, Panel PC and iDisplay certified for automation
- For repetitive machines and infrastructures → Magelis S-Box PC
- For control rooms → Magelis Rack PC
Magelis iPC are ready to be integrated with an IT structure with:
- Dual gigabit Ethernet to separate data flow
- Microsoft operating systems
- Large data storage
- Connectivity to PC devices and data bases
Magelis Box PC, Panel PC and iDisplay are robust and certified for automation applications:
With a robust construction, according to the model they are certified Industrial Control, Hazardous Locations and Marine. For the most demanding applications, redundant RAID hard disk, battery back-up and stainless steels screen frame are available. They can run directly on plant fields or high performance machines.
Their design allows to choose among various configurations. In addition to the pre-defined products from the catalogue, they can be made to order according to the application needs.
Magelis S-Box PC: the simplicity by Schneider Electric
- Simple design: all in one and Only 2 models (Optimized and Universal) →, easy to choose, to order, to install…
- Small footprint: downsizing without compromise on capabilities
- Serenity of mind: 24/7, 50°C operations, maintenance free,
- Smart applications: for repetitive machines and infrastructures requiring Windows, tested, validated and supported in Schneider solutions
- Saving of money: just enough
Magelis Rack PC for control rooms
- Consistent to operate the different needs of PlantStruxure architecture (engineering and SCADA servers, operator stations and dedicated industrial applications).
- Ease of integration in control room with 19” rack format.
- One-stop shopping for a complete plant solution: tested, validated and supported by Schneider Electric with Vijeo Citect and PES engineering software.
Magelis iPC can run Windows in any industrial application, according to the model:
- Industrial environment with heat, dust and vibration: Magelis Panel PC, Box PC, S-Box PC and iDisplay maintenance free without fan, then no filter cleaning and without rotating storage drive.
- Demanding industrial environment for cleanliness: Magelis Panel PC with stainless steel front panel
- Standard industrial environment: Magelis iPC with hard drive
- Control rooms: Rack PC
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales