E Series wiring accessories is made of high impact resistant polycarbonate
Polycarbonate wiring accessories
The E Series range of electrical wiring accessories is made of high impact resistant polycarbonate components.
- Incorporates modular designed mechanisms and multi-gang capability
- Consists of flush plates that are enhanced with specially designed screw caps that conceal all mounting screws
- Extensive range of sockets, RCD protected outlets, time delay switches and dimmers
- Also available in red and black
To ensure the latest standards and regulations are met Schneider Electric continually look to enhance and develop the product portfolio. A full range of Part M product is now available satisfying the needs of the latest building regulations.
These products combine the benefits of Ultimate together with the enhancements of grey front plates, outboard rockers and wide rockers on the range of light switches.
In addition, a full engraving service is available together with a range of essential supply or red accessories for use in hospitals, laboratories etc.
- Polycarbonate construction: Resistant
- Dual earth: Easy installation
- Caps for all fixing screws: Excellent aesthetics
- Meets relevant standards: Quality
- Social housing
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales