MiCOM P14x feeder management protection relays suitable for complete or advanced scheme solution
MiCOM Px40 Series
MiCOM P14x Feeder Management protection relays are especially suitable where a complete or advanced scheme solution is required. They include advanced communication and integrated functions for feeders. They also offer function keys for integral scheme control functionality.
The following models are available:
- P141 – Feeder management relay
- P142 – Feeder management with integrated Autoreclose
- P143 – Feeder management, integrated Autoreclose and Check Synchronism
- P144 – Feeder management, integrated Autoreclose and Residual Voltage input
- P145 – Feeder management, Autoreclose, Check Synchronism and Enhanced operator control functions
Housed in standard MiCOM 40TE, 60TE or 80TE, 4U case sizes, P14x offers a complete and scalable range of feeder protection, serial and Ethernet communications, including IEC61850 and a multi-language HMI featuring English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese.
Period : 2 years
Advanced Feeder Management
- Extensive functionality to meet all feeder applications
- Programmable Scheme Logic to allow easy customization
- Comprehensive communication options including IEC 61850 and redundant Ethernet ports
- MiCOM P14x feeder management relay provides an integrated solution for the complete protection, control and monitoring of overhead lines and underground cables from distribution to transmission voltage levels
- MiCOM P14x range is a suite for all applications where overcurrent protection is required. It is suitable for solidly earthed, impedance earthed, Petersen coil earthed and isolated systems.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales