CPX, CLX, CBX, CVX
MV Vacuum Contactors up to 12 kV
This proven range of vacuum contactors offers the best solution to suit MV feeders for industrial projects. They have a fast switching rate and a long mechanical life. Fitted with an electronic auxiliary supply control device, CBX and CLX provides an energy efficient solution.
- The design and contact materials fulfil the general requirements for contactor applications of motor starters, transformers or capacitor bank feeders (inc back-to-back installations) in various industrial sectors.
- CPX – the most compact design for 3.6 kV applications. The low energy use for its operation allows the use of an ingenious combination of parallel and serial supply for closing coil as an economic circuit.
- Slimline CLX, offering front access to terminals, for motor starters up to 7.2 kV.
- CBX has a cubic arrangement for 7.2 kV and 12 kV applications and is available with single or three-phase. A mechanical interlock between two contactors is available for motor reverser applications.
- The CLX & CBX contactors come with electronic auxiliary supply (EAS) as standard equipment.
- CVX - Up to 12kV, capable for inductive and capacitive load type, and fuse holders are available. The withdrawable type is equipped with trolley and can be adapted with panels by specified cradles.
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Fast switching rate.
- Long mechanical life.
- Selection of 3 compact arrangements.
- Low power losses thanks to electronic auxiliary supply.
- Easy configuration and low consumption.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales