Acti 9 Reflex iC60 DIN rail integrated control circuit breaker offers absolute safety and enhanced continuity of service with:
- VisiSafe for entirely secure operation and maintenance operations on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: permanent safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VisiTrip for rapid detection of faulty outgoers and reduced intervention times.
- Direct interface with a PLC thanks to integrated electrical auxiliaries for maximum compatibility with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Integrated padlocking facility offering maximum safety for maintenance operations.
- Add-on Residual Current Devices (RCDs) from the Acti 9 range, entirely immune to interference: enhanced continuity of service, particularly in polluted networks and environments.
- Integrated remote control with three modes of operation for maximum flexibility and upgradeability of the electrical installation.
- Rated current: 10, 16, 25, 40 and 63 A
- Breaking capacity: 10 kA for the Reflex iC60 N version and 15 kA for the Reflex iC60 H version
- Tripping curves: B, C, D
- Compliance with standard IEC/EN 60947-2, certified by official national bodies
- Complete coordination with the RCDsof the Acti 9 range and the Compact NSX MCCBs
- Suitability for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947
- Voltage rating: up to 400 Vac, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Add-on residual current devices (optional): Vigi iC60 and Quick Vigi
- Integrated auxiliaries: potential-free contacts for status and operation (OF and SD)
- Auxiliaries (optional): 24/48V DC-AC power adapter