Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
Floor-standing and wall-mounted enclosures for 19” rack-based data and network equipment
· 19" rack available with or without side panels (order the 19" chassis fixed or swing versions separately as accessories)
· Enclosure components available also in kit form with Spacial SF
· Possibility to define your claddings, accessories mounting, and colours on specific requests
· Steel enclosure bended and welded
· Top and bottom frame and vertical uprights mounted by screws assuring a rigid structure
· Steel front door painted with a stick Securit® glass
· Rear plain steel door painted
· Locking system with handle and 5 mm double-bar lock
· Roof in painted steel
· External fixing side panels, made from sheet steel, painted by captive screws
· 19" chassis made to order in accessories
· Static load: 19" fixed chassis 400 kg, 19" swing chassis 150 kg, on the framework 1000 kg
· Protection level rating IP55 according to standard IEC 60529
· Resistance to external mechanical impact with protection rating IK08 according to standard IEC 62262
· Certifications in compliance with the directive RoHs, 19" racks in accordance with standard IEC 60297-1-4
· Textured epoxy-polyester powder paint finish, in colour RAL 7035 grey
· 19" wall-mounted enclosure: 1 monobloc body, 19" fixed chassis, depth 400 mm
· 19" wall-mounted enclosure: 1 monobloc body, 19" swing chassis, depth 400 mm
· 19" wall-mounted enclosure: 2 bodies, depth 380 mm and 480 mm depth
· Possibility to define the claddings, mounting accessories and the colours with specific requests, and to mix the 19" chassis with the universal wall-mounting enclosures with protection rating IP66
◦ Steel monobloc body bended and welded, equipped with top and bottom cable gland plate.
◦ Transparent door, Securit® glass, easily removable and reversible, opening to 120°, 3-point locking system, with 3 mm double-bar lock as standard equipped with 2 or 3 invisible hinges, and with three closure points for heights of more than 600 mm
◦ Polyurethane gasket
◦ 6 mm² earth connection placed between the door and the body of the enclosure
◦ Two 19" fixed uprights, with heights 5U, 8U, 10U, 14U or 17U; or one 19" swing chassis heights 4U, 7U, 9U, 13U, 16U depending on dimension
◦ 19" swing chassis equipped with 2 separated locking systems
Wide dimensional ranges:
o Floor-standing enclosures with 3 heights (24U, 42Uand 47U), 2 widths (600-800mm) and 3 depths (600- 800-1000mm) available in RAL7035.
o Wall-mounted enclosures with 5 heights (4U to 17U), width 600 mm, and 3 depths (400, 380, 480 mm)
High protection and robustness:
o Floor-standing enclosures offer static load 400 kg on fixed chassis, 150 kg on swing chassis, and maximum load on the IP55 framework maximum load 1000 kg to protect your installation. These enclosures remain completely detachable.
o Wall-mounted enclosures offer load capacity on the 19" chassis of 3 kg / unit (max. 50 kg)
Wide choice of configurations:
o Floor-standing enclosures with fixed or swing chassis, double doors, colours and compositions adapted available by configured or specific requests
o Wall-mounted enclosures with 2 types adapt your needs, including monobloc body with fixed or swing chassis, and 2 bodies enclosure for rear accessibility
Easy to cable:
o Wall-mounted enclosures offer top and bottom cable entries, with reversible door.
Local networks, telecommunications, audiovisuals, detection and safety for industry, infrastructures, and electronic applications.