Modicon Quantum PLC provides well-balanced CPUs able to provide leading performance from boolean to floating-point instruction.
PLC for process applications
Quantum provides well-balanced CPUs able to provide leading performance from boolean to floating-point instruction...
- 5 IEC languages as standard: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL
- High-level multitasking system
- Memory capacity up to 7 Mb using PCMCIA extensions
- Specially shaped for process control applications with conformal coated modules, intrinsically safe IOs and an extensive catalogue of partner modules
- Safety processors and I/O modules
- Plug & Play high-performance Hot-Standby solutions with LCD keypad for local monitoring
- Numerous built-in ports (ISB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, Modbus Plus and at least one
- Modbus serial port) on the front panel
- In-rack connectivity to Profibus-DP
- Increase the availability of your architecture with the CRA and CRP Quantum Ethernet I/O modules (QEIO), thanks to the daisy chain loop topology on Ethernet, based on RSTP protocol.
Offering a large range of processors, Modicon Quantum is ideal for complex processes. The power of its processors results in optimum cycle times, while integrating ever more communication functions, diagnostics, memory flexibility and data storage. The Quantum Safety system is now available, certified TUV Rheinland, simple to use and ready to be integrated in your automated system.
Chose the best topology, daisy chain loop, ring, star, bus… for the design of your Ethernet architecture.
Hot-standby CPUs and daisy chain loop topology improve the availability of your process. In case of cable fails, the recovery time is less than 50 ms for an entire Quantum Ethernet I/O architecture.
- Process control
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales