Simple to select, install and programme, Zelio Logic is suitable for all your applications. Plug-in relays.
Plug-in interface & associated sub-bases
Zelio Slim Relay RSL
- 1 C/O contact / 6 A
- Only 6 mm wide
RS Interface Relay
- 1 or 2 C/O contacts 16 - 12 - 8 A
- Compact size
RXM Miniature Relay
- 2, 3 & 4 C/O contacts 12 - 10 - 6 A
- Choice of terminals arrangement (mixed or separated)
RUM Universal rRelay
- 2 & 3 C/O contacts 10 A
- Choice of plug type (cylindric/faston)
RPM / RPFPower Relay
- RPM: 1,2,3 & 4 C/O contacts 15 A
- RPF: 2 C/O contacts or 2 NO contacts 30 A
- For high rated current use
RXM / RUM / RPM common functions
- Adaptable to all common voltages, Relay state LED indication, Test button, Relay state mechanical indication, Wide sockets range (mixed or separated), accessories range.
Solid State relay (SSR)
- 1NO contact, 10 Amps to 125 Amps range
- Panel and din rail mounted options
- Ideal for high frequency switching in temperature control applications
A new offer image!
Due to its compact size, Zelio can be used to multiply the functions in electrical enclosures. Simplicity, no adjustment required for standard applications. Ease of integration in an existing device.
- Industrial machines
- Machines and building equipement
- Simple hard-wired logic control system cycles
- Extra feature for industrial PLCs
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales