Improved connection of sensors to the enclosure - Sensor Cordsets, Cables, Accessories
Improved connection of sensors to the enclosure
Find the appropriate wiring at a glance:
- Pre-wired connectors: for easy connection of sensors with connectors to terminal blocks or PLC inputs
- Connectors: for connecting a cable of usable length to a sensor with connectors
- Jumper cables: for connecting sensors with connectors to splitter blocks
- Connector adaptors: transform a sensor with terminals into a sensor with connectors
- Mainly available connectors M8, M12, ½", 7/8"
- Main cable characteristics:
PUR and PVC casing
- Excellent withstand to:
industrial environments (cutting oil, etc.)
torsion (bending radius up to 15 times its diameter in dynamic operation)
extreme temperatures (-35 to + 90°C)
Nominal voltage: 320 V, insulation voltage: 2.5 kV
A solid family link
The range of machine wiring connectors and cordsets has been designed for optimal user-friendliness, simplifying connection and providing quick and safe reference identification.
ApplicationsHigh-performance, quick and tailor-made connections to all sensors
- Industrial machines: assembly, packaging, handling, conveying, etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales