OsiSense XS & XT
Inductive and capacitive proximity sensors
ex Osiprox, OsiSense XS & XT inductive & capacitive proximity sensors for non contact sensing
XS: inductive proximity sensors technology for non contact sensing of metal objects up to 60mm
XT: capacitive proximity sensors technology for non contact sensing of any material up to 20mm
General purpose products
One of the most comprehensive catalogues on the market with
- Standard cylindrical forms: M8,12,18, 30
- Standard and flat forms
- Complying with international standards, CE, UL, CSA, CCC; CTick
- With a top international quality IP69K
- With all electric standards including AC/DC power supply
- Available in standard and increased range
- Rotation control, ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination, etc.
- Plastic case sensors for double insulation and chemical environment compliance
- Miniature cylindrical format Plain 4 and 6.5mm or M5 for assembly applications, etc.
- Stainless steel and plastic for dedicated food & beverage applications
- Sensors for weld field applications with factor 1 technology
- XT range for detection of any object irrespective of material or conductivity
BenefitsAvailable everywhere at your Telemecanique sensors distributor next door, compliant with international standards & certifications in standard and increased range.
- Assembly machines, robotics, machine-tools, machining, packaging, materials handling, conveying, etc.
- Food and beverage industry, etc.
- Welding machines in automotive industry
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales