Thermal Control - Climate Control
Thermostats maintain the temperature inside the enclosure and send a signal when certain defined values are exceeded:
- Maximum value (cooling action).
- Minimum value (reheating action).
Range of solutions
- 16 models.
- Temperature control: adjustable thermostats; single or double.
- Relative humidity control: adjustable or fixed hygrostat.
- Temperature and relative humidity control: adjustable hygrotherm.
- Certifications: CUL.
Temperature and Humidity under control!
Large range of temperature control.
- Small dimensions.
- Easily accessible terminals.
- High connection power.
- Low cost solution.
4 types of fixings (novelty):
- On 35-mm DIN rail.
- On Spacial profile.
- On VDI cross-rail.
- On mounting plate.
ClimaSys CC is normally used to maintain the correct temperature/humidity inside the enclosure by controlling fans, heaters, and/or alarms.
- Industrial automation and industrial control.
- Water treatments.
- Automotive industries.
- Electrical distribution.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales